Biyernes, Marso 2, 2012

ZTown


“Zircon Town”

         When I was 3rd year High School I’m section 22 and they have a group
Which they called ZTown. It’s my first time and I admit that I don’t know how to speak tagalog words because I stayed here in manila within 3 weeks and it’s so hard for me to adjust because I came from bisayas region and the funny thing there is my classmate teach me how to speak tagalog words in front of my some classmates. I am so shy but it’s for my sake so I accept all of the laughter and specially my teacher. In Facebook my classmate Paul Ryder chat me in our group page and he says “Janine ang laki na ng pinagbago mo.”I’m so shuck about what he said and I replied him what’s the reason why you said that to me? And all person change and he replied you been changed a lot but don’t changed your attitudes as what I know you and you been so beautiful since I meet you...and the only thing I replied him is I didn’t want to change my good attitude paul and as what you same it is still the same the only one change to me is my age...My classmates post comments and I am there topic. 3 consecutive days that I am trending in our group. They say that I been so special for them and I am so touch because they loved me and as a president of our class I am so thankful and honoured because they treasure all of what we’ve experienced before. This day is a special day because I know that there are people who treasure a friendship and don’t forget all the good and wonderful past time that given to us because all of this is our memories that no one called break and a GOD purposed for us.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento