Biyernes, Marso 9, 2012

1st time to visit this CHURCH


STA. CRUZ CHURCH
             First time i saw this chuch I am so shuck it is very beautiful I feel that I am so pleasure to visit this church. My first impression about the mussaic of the church is I was so confuse about the sign of P with X in the center. I can say that this church level as the manauag church in pangasinan because it give me as an mysterious and I cannot explain what does it feel to be part of the catholic. When I was in the sta. cruz church the painting is very artistic when I entered the gate I already saw the painting at the center it is very religious when I was their. I feel that even if the other country would visit this church they will be surprise for  the artistic work of the filipino's. It was so happy to feel that we are the one of the most artistic person and most of all the feeling of being religious is still their when you go to this church. This chuch is one of the most  respected churches and well respected building in the city of Manila. Even if the surroundings of this church will affect the main figure and beauty of the church it is not considered as the main problem because being religious is not in outside ability and figure of the person being religious is inside and they are already accept what will be the god's purpose to them. Other filipino would not rather imagine or appreciate the art work of the mosaic but i feel that the one who paint this mosaic of the church he express his feelings in what he do he love what is his profession from now a days because when you enter in this church you feel the love that the people serve in this church even if they are already in 392  years they are still maintain the beauty and atractive of this mosaic. It is the one that very atractive and catch my attention when I got their. I already realize that being religious is not only the word that you will say and you did not do and I think god has a purpose why he do this. He has a purpose why he give it to us. Being a Catholic I appreciate this artwork I believe that the one who do this god give him a talent that he will serve to God the purpose of our almighty God is to show to everyone that we have a talent don't hesitate to show your talent and don't be shy to give all your ability on what you are doing because GOD has a purpose why he choose you to do that thing.When I go to this church I did not saw the real color of the mosaic but I feel that GOD is their to guide me all the time.










Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento