Linggo, Marso 11, 2012

Be Thankful


“Be Thankful”
I’m so irritated this day because I lost my ID and I don’t know where I can find it I can’t also remember where placed I lost my ID . I didn’t wear it because I’m wearing PE uniform and it is also hard to wear because I feel so itchy on my neck .After I lost my ID it’s now my vacant and we go outside the campus to eat lunch and I noticed that I can’t find my ID on my bag and the big problem is how can I enter the campus if I don’t have an ID the solution is to encode on the guard and enter my student number on the computer and that is a violation it means to say 3 hours community service  but I don’t have a choice. After that I report to OSACS that I lost my ID and how I can enter the University without ID and they give me instruction to block my ID so that no one could be able to use my ID to enter the university. I process all the requirements and they give me a paper to prove that I already report about the lost of my ID. The paper is valid within 6 days and I already go to my class which is PE class and my friend texted me and give my ID he says that my friend who is carl found my ID at AB and I am so thankful because if I am going to change my ID it cost 450 php and it is so expensive for us student.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento