Linggo, Marso 11, 2012

Singing in the Bathroom


Singing in the Bathroom
Stress Therapy


      We are all experiencing stress because of studies, work, and etc. The very demanding professors requiring us students to submit “out of this world” projects at a very limited time are so stressing. In the near future we will hunt a job and job haunting is another burden. When we were hired our bosses are very demanding, strict, authoritative, and irritating, again this will cause too much stress. Even at home we are experiencing stress. Our mothers are nagging at us, fathers are very strict, or siblings are very irritating. Because of these stresses we need to stress out and relax.
       Every individual has its own way to relieve stress and here is my own way to release stress. I call this “Singing in the Bathroom Therapy.”
       Filipinos love to sing. In every little thing we do we always sing. When we are in love we sing because we want to express our feelings. We love to sing alone or together with our friends. Music is part of our daily lives; many Filipinos are popular here and abroad because of singing. Filipinos really love to sing.
       When I am stressed because of hard day's work I go to the bathroom and sing. Because in the bathroom the sound will echo and I can have to relieving sound of my voice. And singing will release my stresses as well as my feelings. This is my way to stress out “The Singing in the Bathroom Therapy."

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento