Linggo, Marso 11, 2012

facebook Lover




“ facebook Lover”

                     










             Facebook is the networking site which most Filipino has. It is the number 1 networking site which is popular in our country specially Philippines because even though kids or in the minor ages they are tend to use facebook everyday. I admit that I am a facebook lover and fun of using games in this site. I always open my facebook and it is the site that I can communicate with my friends outside the country. I like to search my school friends because I miss them and they’re also part of my everyday life. Facebook for me is my best friend and I don’t know why... But I think the first reason why I do this every day it is because it has a skype and my mother is on abroad it is hard for us to communicate using cell phone that’s why we communicate in facebook and to also to be practical. Facebook showcase all the kinds of site because it has a tweeter, skype we can communicate and leave a message to each other. Facebook also helps me to improve my skills because I am bisaya I learned so much from facebook on how to spell other deep tagalog words and meaning and how to speak and say it carefully.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento