Linggo, Marso 11, 2012

Respect and make sense


“Respect and make sense”
Showtime is a noontime show where Vice Ganda become popular and he also give’s inspiration to all universities because without him showtime will not become popular at the same time Vice Ganda is also give’s inspiration and example that being a gay is not a pestilence in our society instead they showcase a talent which is to performed in our front to make us happy and proud. Vice GAnda and other Gay’s are example that life is not unfair it is your choice and they proved that a society will not be positive and happy if they not proved themselves to us. A gay is not a pestilence in my opinion because honestly I like to have a brother that’s a gay and I have so many friends that are gay or they called BI but they are so happy to be with and they treasure a friendship that never ends. I think without them in our society we will not strong because they’re the examples for us to think positive in life and most of gay’s become successful in their life.  I admit that have an experienced to be like them...hahah a lesbian and it’s so cool to be a bisexual but the problem is my mother hates me to be like a BI. She says that if you love yourself be respectful and your father don’t want you to be a bisexual because you have a sister and being a girl last forever. God created you to be his servant and he has a purposed why he created you to be a woman and you should be thankful be contented for all the blessings that given to you. This is the first time I hear my mother that she’s emotional and serious to adviced me this kind of wonderful words because ever since she didn’t confront me this kind of meaningful words. I realized that I shoud be thankful for all the blessings and respect all my parents and siblings.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento