Miyerkules, Marso 7, 2012

Swagger


“SWAG”

        Swagger is a word that I’ve always read on my facebook page and I don’t know what’s the meaning of swagger they called but they’ve always keep on talking each other SWAGGER. At first, I misinterpret swagger as a group of people or a clan that they called themselves a swagger because if one person says swagger the other person also replied your swagger and I think it is their call sign. I search it and swagger is being amazed to one thing on a person. At this time as i search the meaning of swagger I’ve always say it to my friends and I think it’s now our expression specially most of teenager. For me it’s okay to say to one person a swagger rather than words that are not meaningful or you cannot found in a dictionary because being swag is amazing and it’s okay to hear than other words that we cannot eat. But the best way that I’ve learned in this world, don’t just talked into others if you don’t know the meaning of words you are talking with. Search first and know the meaning before you say it and vulgar it to public. Being a student and daughter it’s been so hard for me to become a good one in terms of all the responsibilities but I think it’s okay because I am honest and even if this is my attitude they should be accepted all of this because being a real person you should say and show all of your attitudes and the colour of your own world because in fact they will accept it because they don’t have a choice that’s why they need to accept you even if they don’t want you.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento