Linggo, Marso 11, 2012



“Friendship”

                    I am a type of person who has a positive perspective in life. I f I think that the person I am talking with is compatible to my attitudes he/she will be my friend and if he/she is honest that’s the thing our friendship will last forever. Claudine is a type of person that I loved so much because all the treats of being a friend I saw to her. When I transfer here in manila year 2009 she’s the first person who accept me as a real me and accept all the negative and positive things in my life. She also accepts me and treated me as her sister because we have the same attitudes and perspective in life. Until now were bestfiend 4 years hadn’t see each other but until now she’s the same but one thing I realized and she admitted it that she gain weight and she always laugh. We talked each other and share a story about our life even though we have lacked of time to talk each other but we still excited to share who is our boyfriend. This is our memorable moments and because we are addict in taking pictures on ourselves 4 years we didn’t see each other and this is it see the differences... huhuhu It so nice and we are giving each other a simple remembrance because as she knows how I treasure all the gifts that she given to me.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento