Linggo, Marso 11, 2012


VALUES”

                 I am the type of person that doesn’t like to communicate using technology or fun of texting and not belong to a clan group because I am a miser. I’ve always talked to my classmates in person because I know that I always don’t have a load but I have a cell phone and I believed that if I have a load and It will be wasted because I don’t have a text mate and I also don’t want to search or wanted to text to someone who is in non sense topic. My mother always gives me a load and it’s only 5php because she knows that I don’t use my cell phone if there is no emergency. My mothers give me a cell phone for me to be safe and she knows where I am. She gives me gadgets not because to text someone but the main purposed is, she can monitor me all the time. I honestly I am not luxurious or social person and I am already contented for what gadgets I have because I always believed that cell phone is the way on how other people or a strangers communicate us.
The reason why I don’t load my cell phone because I saved my money for important purposes and money mother gave me an allowanced for my study and not for cell phone to text for not important persons. Our parents work hard for us to be good students and we should give a value for all the sacrifices of our parents.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento