Martes, Disyembre 20, 2011

"Playing Guitar"

                                                          "Playing Guitar"

 I am playing guitar with my cousin and sharing the best part and memories of our lives with matching drinking liquors we are so happy because we are making ourselves crazy and thinking what will happen for us in future.


                                                     

   Actually I am not good in playing Guitar but I am trying my best to makeup the chords carefully and also make them feel happy because they think that I am the joker of our family. We have a group and we called it "KATUGA" which means KAin,TUlog,GAla because we think that we are the person who is making ourselves involved each other and the most important is all of my cousin here in manila didn't go to school and my sister and I is the one of use here in manila who is studying in college. That's why they make the group belong to KATUGA.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento