Huwebes, Disyembre 22, 2011

"CHRISTMAS VACATION"

                                                    "CHRISTMAS VACATION"


        This Christmas vacation is the happiest moment that I've experienced because even though that my father is not in our side we celebrate our Christmas vacation with a fulfillment day in our entire life . We are now celebrating Christmas Party in our family together with my mother ,my brothers and sister.



2011 is the day that make me feel that I'm a princess. Princess for me is not the feeling that you own and get all what you want but a princess that making her family so special and taking responsibilities in all the problems that the family has. God given us a trials for us to be strong and not be think that he doesn't want us to be weak because he has a purpose why he gives us these kinds of problems.
          Rather than to count on how many times you failed, always think of how many times you were given chances to succeed.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento