Linggo, Disyembre 25, 2011

"MOA Bonding"

                                       "MOA Bonding"


        MOA(Mall of Asia) is the favorite place of my mother because she said that she has an unforgettable moments when she first step here in manila. This is also the first place where all of our cousin visited here in manila. For me MOA is the mall that give me a moments that last forever. First time, for us to enjoy our live's together with my family because even if  we are in the same roof but we are not celebrating different occasions outside. This picture is a special picture for us because this is the one and only picture that we are complete. The reason why we  don't have a family picture it is because I belong to a  broken family and this is only one picture that we have. Even though, my father is not there but I already consider this picture  as a complete Family Picture.



        It is also the unforgettable place for me because it is also the place where my boyfriend in High School is making me a princess in his lives and he leave a promise.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento