Biyernes, Enero 27, 2012

Stressful Day



"Stressful Day”


                This day is super stressful day for me because it’s now the time where I’m going to report in my communication subject and I’m not confident. The topic that was given to me is about Elaboration Likelihood and the problem is I cannot understand the topic and my handouts. I am so pathetic but it is true ...I feel that I’m the most dumb person in the entire world. I don’t know why  I feel this kind of stupid feeling...I think also think that I don’t know how to speak with confident English in front of my classmates and professor. I’m so afraid to stay in front and I feel they will go to correct my grammar because I honestly admitted that I have a little speech difficulty. I also fun of playing my words BISAYA, TAGALOG, ENGLISH I always pronounced it jumbled words and I can’t control and understand why they’re always laughing on what I’m talking with. I admit that I am true bisaya and I came from province of ILOILO and not here in manila. I’ve always want them to proved that it’s not the reason that I can’t go with the flow to a bisaya but I can proved to them that all bisaya has a strong personality and fighting spirit and also we are not weak.
Being a student has big responsibilities because we have to achieve all the expectations of our parents they’re always giving us an advised for us to be able to be a good daughter and son but what we you cannot achieve that kind of expectations? All of us have parents that guide us in our everyday life.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento