Linggo, Enero 1, 2012

"New Year's EVE...Resolution"

                                              "New Year's EVE...Resolution"


        I am so excited and overwhelming this evening because It is the day that we are that going to celebrate the over welcome 2012 and they also say that this year is the evil year because It is now the end of the world but I don't believe it. I am already aware to this situation but the bible or GOD is the only way how we could be able to finished all the trials in our lives.




         This New Year all of us has a reason why he /she still living in this world. Most of us has a new year's resolution that's what I have. Actually I have a 20 things to do that I wrote on my Notebook and the most important and the number 1 is to exercise everyday because I know that I am already FAT. Most of my classmate tell me that I am not fat but for me I am already big because in our family my sister and my brothers is this so I noticed that i am the only one who is larger than them. So, that's the reason why I am still hoping that I can achieve the waistline which is 25.




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento